03/07/2012

Coming Soon!

As you may know from my previous post that I have just started this blog and have decided to base this blog on two of my most loved things. One which is Food! Yes I love food so much that there is a 100% chance that whenever you see me I would have food in my hand XD  So I thought why not share my love for food haha 

And the second thing I most love... is a social game called Restaurant City, which has just been dropped (29th June)  by EA Games, I am sad as it was the first social game to attract me back in 2008 and was about food!


Therefore I hope this blog shall turn out to be a fun and adventurous journey one! So stay tuned for what is to come!

Thank you for reading! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and your foodie comments ^_^
Have questions or wish to have a chat Tweet me @Kaman_Fong