01/07/2013

Whistle Chupa Chupa Attack!

Welcome back to a foodie adventure everyone!

I hope you have all been well and excited for this little adventure that I present to you!

Enough talk for now,
I present to you...

Whistle Chupa Chupa Attack!

~ Enjoy ~

 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~
 ~ XXX ~

 ~ XXX ~
~ XXX ~
~ XXX ~

Thank you for reading
and
I hope that you enjoyed the teeny tiny adventure!

Those who follow me on twitter at @Furita-Kaka
you would have realised that there wasn't going to be a foodie adventure today due to all the stress from work.

Your probably thinking 
"then why is there a foodie adventure now?"

Well I was laying in bed this morning with no motivation 
and
so very tired from the constant work and now stress from the situation I am in...
However, when I got out of bed and sat on the sofa with a cup of tea and thinking a day of relaxing without a foodie adventure would be OK, 
will make it up to you all next week.

After 15 minutes of sitting,
I felt weird just sitting down and relaxing, when I knew I had something that needed to be done,
like a fun little foodie adventure... Still slightly demotivated I was battling with the evil side of me that was telling me to relax and ignore the foodie adventure and the other (good?) telling me making foodie adventure would keep me happy.

At the end as you can see I caved in and started editing a foodie adventure...
The candy was the only only thing that court my eye in the house since I have eaten everything else that was in my sight due to my comfort eating rampage haha!

But I think it worked quite well instead of having a Ghostie drop in with a arrow stuck in them haha.

Well as the day progressed I got closer to finishing my foodie adventure, the stress of everything else was taken off my mind 
and 
I'm slightly more cheerful now after letting my brain go for a fun little rampage of creative thinking lol

So note to mind...
Whenever I am stressed, angry or depressed... go make a foodie adventure!
Haha!

~ XXX ~

 That is all for now 
and 
I hope you enjoyed the foodie adventure!

Thank you 
for
visiting and reading!
If not your support I think I would be sat on the sofa and comfort eating again and feeling no better like I was in the morning!

So Thank you all for pushing me to producing this adventure today 
because this has cheered me up loads ^^

See you all again next Monday for a new foodie adventure
with a much more cheerful and crazy me!

See you soon!

~ XXX ~








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12 comments:

  1. Furita - great foodie adventure this week. Keep that chin up girl!

    Thanks for sharing on the BeBetsy BRAG ABOUT IT. We'd love it if you link back to BeBetsy. -xo Have a terrific week.

    Sharon and Denise
    Fashion | Food | Beauty | Out & About | Morning Coffee

    Follow us:
    Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Bloglovin ~ Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!
    Thanks for linking up for WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up to welcome to the weekend blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you have some crazy adventures!
    Thanks again for sharing this at our "Best Of The Weekend party"! I have pinned this to our party board!
    We hope to see you at the next party!
    - Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a great week!
    Come Back Soon,
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for linking up on Tutorial Thursdays Linky Party this week. Voting has begun, if you have a moment, please do drop by and vote for your favourite link of this week. Thanks :)
    See you again on Thursday.
    x
    Natalie
    Marigolds' Loft

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to love those whistle pops as a child. :) Thanks for linking up at Pin IT Tuesday! ~ Pary Moppins

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still remember the Melody Pop jingle from commercials when I was young! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha this is awesome! thanks for linking up with us at the collective bloghop. Following you on everything!! Hope you follow back!

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for linking with See Ya in the Gumbo this week. I'm glad writing this adventure made you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blow pops! I used to love those as a kid! And the illustrations are so fun. Thank you for sharing at All Things Pretty. Hope you come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed reading this and I appreciate your linking up to My Meatless Mondays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and your foodie comments ^_^
Have questions or wish to have a chat Tweet me @Kaman_Fong